Cartridges Plus is a locally-owned company that has been in business for over 20 years. Its specialty is the re-manufacture of laser printer cartridges in its own facility. It moved to its current location at 1255 E. Republic Road in 2006. It also sells re-manufactured ink cartridges and selected OEM toner and ink cartridges.
In July of 2015 the business was purchased by Dennis Jones from its previous owner. In December of 2015 the company Rapid Refill was also purchased and its assets combined into the Republic Road location. With the purchase of Rapid Refill, numerous additional businesses became customers and the product line was expanded to include ink cartridges.
While Cartridges Plus has had numerous employees over the years, one employee, the company’s head cartridge rebuilder and Operations Manager, Doug Crouch, has been with the business for the company’s entire 20 year lifespan. Doug began at a time when there were only four toner numbers in existence and has seen the industry expand until now there are literally hundreds of different toner cartridge numbers. Customers have come to especially appreciate Doug for his extensive level of product knowledge and his very friendly and helpful demeanor.